Friday 23 January 2009

the wait for her continues....

i waited for her on my porch
looking at the waves dashing against the rocks
wondering if she will come
then she came
she smiled and made me wonder
whats next
she said few words that made my heart thunder
`i will be back tomorrow` and disappeared
so did she mean the tomorrow as never
or tomorrow as day after today
that in my heart i just looked at the skies
it was blue with stars bright
with those twinkling little princesses shining on me
i just let a smile break and said
she will be here for me and i will wait for that

2 comments:

Me too said...

What if she loses her way?? But, its very sweet...touching...

Unknown said...

ummedon pe duniya kaayam hai! you are personification of this saying. Touched my friend. Am sure she will come.