Tuesday 13 January 2009

confusions of a romantic mind-oops heart

beyond a doubt,
u have been my memories,
for i still feel, the wafting breeze,
the silent mounts, the trickling streams,
the gazing trees,
all tell me one thing,
she is a beautiful angel u have come to know,
know her more, know her more
then i wonder,
will she know me,
will she see me,
will she look at me,
the way i look at her,
will her memories be tied with mine,
will her angelic being just be an existence or eternal,
oh!! why do i think so,
why cant i say, yes she is one that i want to be with,
she is the one that remains ,
the calmness deepens
she is the one - that one with the angelic face,

1 comment:

Me too said...

humm... i see the dilemma... don't pin ur hopes on what is unknown... wait till ur mind and heart both concur!! :)